[BRLTTY] introduction

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Mar 19 14:37:35 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by kendell clark on 2016/03/19 at 13:20 -0500]

>Speech-dispatcher does in deed come with a package config file. It's
>located, at least on my system, in
>/usr/lib/pkgconfig/speech-dispatcher.pc.

I guess that's a newer feature since neither my older system nor my newer one
has it. My older system as libspeechd.h in /usr/include whereas my newer one
has it in /usr/include/speech-dispatpcher (like yours). I guess adding the .pc
file was yet another (later) stage in that project's development.

Could you please send me a copy of your speech-dispatcher.pc that I can
temporarily install on my system in order to test the changes needed to
brltty's configure in order to support it?