[BRLTTY] some strange issues with brltty 5.3.1

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat May 7 20:10:11 EDT 2016

hi
Speakup has never played very nice with pulse audio. The issue seems to
be that after you log in, all speech in the console stops. I've tried
going to both the speakup and the pulse audio channels but rather than
trying to fix the problem, they both seem content to squabble over who's
bug it is. One tells me it's the others problem and to go ask them. I'm
trying to see if brltty will work better so that I can have both console
and graphical speech in sonar.
Thanks
Kendell Clark