[BRLTTY] some strange issues with brltty 5.3.1

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun May 8 07:46:22 EDT 2016

hi
Now I'm a little confused. Do I need a backtrace after all? I've just
run brltty -n to get a copy of the error for the pulse audio people, and
brltty crashed, dumped core. However, the file wasn't in my home
directory, which is where I was when executing the command. Could a
backtrace be helpful after all?
Thanks
Kendell Clark