[BRLTTY] some strange issues with brltty 5.3.1

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun May 8 08:06:06 EDT 2016

hi
I don't have a backtrace, yet. I'm still trying to find this illusive
core file. No idea where it's at and this coredumpctl utility is turning
out to be a bit difficult to use. I'll keep at it though. Just about to
sleep now, but I'll pick back up with this in the afternoon when I wake up.
Thanks
Kendell Clark