[BRLTTY] Two bugs: Long key presses in BrlAPI; and AtSpi2 screen driver

Aura Kelloniemi spammi.helevetti at nbl.fi
Tue May 17 08:25:43 EDT 2016

Hello

In the current git version from today, I have the following problems:

1. Commands bound to long key presses don't work in BrlAPI; they just don't
get triggered.

2. When I run brltty with the AtSpi2 screen driver, it does not show anythhing
on the display. The screen driver does not seem to detect any terminals. This
is a regression from the latest release. Debug Log does not show anything
related to AtSpi events which is weird. xbrlapi works however correctly.

--
Aura