[BRLTTY] Problem with Vario Ultra

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Fri Sep 2 20:48:06 EDT 2016

Dave wrote:
> I'm suspecting that it gets into trouble if it tries to send a packet
> to the host at the same time that the host is sending a packet to it.

Maybe that's confirmed. I've been debugging a bit with Kevin (tayky),
and we tried this:

stty -echo ; sleep 1m ; stty echo

to avoid the output packets. Kevin could type on the keyboard without
triggering the bug, no character was lost and there was no restart.

BTW, tayky, could you send me the "blip" and "blop" files from ~samu?
I'll clean them a bit and send them to the list.

Samuel