[BRLTTY] could this be a bug?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Sep 7 04:16:16 EDT 2016

When using the latest code, the API server does start for me just after the
first successful start of the braille driver. I've also verified that I can
then get and use a connection to the API.

Samuel has confirmed that Orca does retry the connection (unless, of course,
you're using an older version of Orca).

So, even though it's not working for you, it should be. I think we need to see
both brltty and orca logs in order to try to figure out why it isn't.