[BRLTTY] any news on the orbit display?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 23:28:52 EDT 2016

hi
Subject line pretty much says it all. Has there been any news on the
orbit display? I've heard that NVDA is supposed to support it in their
next upcoming release, 2016.4 but I don't know if they're using brltty
to do it or the manufacturer provided drivers. I've still not got our
orbit displays we're supposed to get for us sonar devs and I'm not even
sure we're still going to get them, but if we do I'll do whatever I can
to help add support. I can't write code, but I can do nearly anything else.
Thanks
Kendell Clark