[BRLTTY] brltty: Please announce supported hardware using AppStream

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Sep 14 16:19:23 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Petter Reinholdtsen on 2016/09/14 at 22:06 +0200]

>I'm not sure.  I know the pymissile file work, and it look like this:

Do you have a way to test the file we're now creating?

>PS: The mailing list reject non-subscribers.  It is a bit rude.

I disagree. Why should we allow unverified senders to spam the list? I don't
mean that an unverified sender is necessarily a spammer, but not insisting on
verification would open the lsit up to being spammed.