[BRLTTY] Adding a dot display to tt driver

Christoph-Simon Senjak christoph.senjak at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 18 08:06:03 EDT 2016

Hello.

Ok, I found a problem: I compiled it without ncurses support originally
(because you have to give ncurses as explicit dependency in your
nix-shell) and it worked.

With ncurses support, only the dot display is shown, and I think I have
located the problem: [1] says that Newline does a clrtoeol, which
deletes the current line. So addstr("\r\n") will set the cursor to the
beginning of the current line and then delete it. Replacing it with just
"\n" will make it work for me, but I am not sure how that will be when
no ncurses is available.

Regards,
Christoph-Simon Senjak

[1]:http://invisible-island.net/ncurses/man/curs_addch.3x.html