[BRLTTY] Brltty behaves strange after wake up.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Wed Sep 21 08:56:18 EDT 2016

Hi!
Using the latest brltty i’ve got som irritating problems when i wake my pc up from Sleep.
Using Vinux 5 brltty does not wake up automatically but if i disconnect and connect my Papenmeier Els 40 it starts with the side effect that i can not move through the screen.
The navigation bar is not responding.
Only a beep sound is heard like when you’re at the top or the bottom of the screen.
Also if i set brltty to skip blank lines i can not use the display to navigate in Orca.
So what should i provide to make it possible for You to track down my problem?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
/A