[BRLTTY] BrlAPI Raw key code mode?

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sun Aug 20 05:00:33 EDT 2017

Hi,

Sorry for the late response to this.

Dave Mielke (2017/07/28 03:15 -0400):
> Is raw mode a special kind of key, i.e. does it share the value space for the
> rest of what can be returned? If it occupies its own value space then I'd argue
> that the command exception list is, in fact, entirely an error in raw
> mode.

Well both commands and keycodes are integers, so from that point of view
one could say that they share the same (numerical) space. But the
context makes it clear what is returned: either it's a command, or it's
a raw key code depending on how tty mode has been entered. So in that
sense, the space is not shared because commands and keycodes are
mutually exclusive.

Shérab.