[BRLTTY] Issues with an Easy Braille

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Thu Jul 20 09:13:32 EDT 2017

Hello,

Alex Bernier, on jeu. 20 juil. 2017 11:52:06 +0200, wrote:
> I just recieved a new Easy Braille (Handy Tech). My old one works perfectly with BRLTTY but there are some issues with the new one : display is very slow, the keyboard does not work and the driver is frequently reinitialized.

Which Linux kernel version are you using? This looks very much like
a bug we had to get fixed there because of a bug in the device. (Or
an option is to plug the device throught a USB 1.0 hub). It should be
available in Linux 4.11 and above, stable 4.10.7 and above, stable
4.9.19 and above, stable 4.4.58 and above, and stable 3.18.49 and above.

Samuel