[BRLTTY] BrlAPI Raw key code mode?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sat Jul 22 18:12:56 EDT 2017

Hi.

Does anyone know if Raw keycode mode of BrlAPI does still work?  Here,
calling brlapi__readKey after brlapi__enterTtyMode with "HandyTech" as
the driver string seems to block forever, while "" as driver string
gives me command keys as expected.  I know the number of users of raw
mode might be near to nothing, so I am sort of guessing it might have
been broken somewhere in the past?  Or am I just confused?

Also, now that we have symbolic key names, I wonder, is there any
possibility to create some sort of "hybrid" raw mode for BrlAPI, which
would return key names and press/release status?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Blog: <https://blind.guru/>  GitHub: <https://github.com/mlang/>