[BRLTTY] Brltty woes on Centos 7

Keith Wessel keith at wessel.com
Wed Mar 1 15:03:47 EST 2017

Hi, all,

Thank you so much! I decided to only follow your advice half way. I made a
couple of modifications to the brltty.spec file from the srpm and was able
to build and upgrade to Brltty 5.4 RPMs.

Adrian, the system service script you attached didn't come through, and I'm
still having some trouble getting brltty to start successfully on boot. It
starts then dies, and I'm still trying to find a way to get the errors with
journalctl. If you don't mind sending your service script again, I'd be
interested in what you're doing.

Thanks,
Keith