[BRLTTY] Brltty woes on Centos 7

Keith Wessel keith at wessel.com
Thu Mar 2 14:30:14 EST 2017

Sorry, Dave, was sleepy this morning, apparently. I actually sent logs to
/brltty.log, not /brltty.conf. And it was brltty.log that I shared with you.

I suspected this might be a starting too early issue. Let me experiment
after some afternoon meetings with the additions you proposed to the service
unit file and see if that helps. If not, yes, I'm happy to patch my source
and rebuild.

Stay tuned,
Keith