[BRLTTY] Suggestion for the new release

Adrian van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Thu Mar 2 15:13:12 EST 2017

Hi Dave,
Maybe it's a good idea to introduce a directory /etc/brltty.d like some
other packages do rsyslog .e.g..
In there you can put the things you don't want to be overwriten lik e
e.g. Text/my.ttb and Input/al/bc680.ktb in my case.
Hence a directory containing config files normally stored in /etc/brltty
but you want to overwrite locally and you don't want to be overwritten
with the next release.
This is just a suggestion, I would like it very much, but it it yours to
consider.

	Adrian

--
	Adri P. van Bloois

"Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a factor that decides between
 success and failure."
	Edsger W. Dijkstra