[BRLTTY] Brltty woes on Centos 7

Keith Wessel keith at wessel.com
Tue Mar 7 16:45:59 EST 2017

Seems like nothing. And since the service unit file has no [Install] section
or WantedBy keyword, I'm not too surprised. Normally, as you know, a
systemctl enable command will tell you where it's creating a symlink. The
systemctl enable and disable commands for system-udev-settle don't print
anything.

For giggles, I tried a reboot after running the enable. No change in
behavior, sadly. Still the same error trying to get console control, and
still a baud rate of 115200 for ttyS0 after I get logged in.

Switching to Gentoo is sounding better by the minute! :) But that'll only
help me, it won't help the next person who comes along and wants to run the
latest brltty on Centos.

I'm willing to try anything else you can think of. Thanks for sticking with
me on this, Dave.

Keith