[BRLTTY] Braille star 40: apology/explanation

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Fri Mar 31 09:47:26 EDT 2017

I don't want to clutter the list with this but yesterday I emailed the list and objected to having it said that I refused to do logs (may not be exact quote of sentence). I put this onlist publicly because the word had been used publicly onlist. However, I want to state that I greatly appreciate Mario's efforts to help with m Braille Star 40 issue and had only a defensive intent (which also may not have been the best response) and not a malicious intent in what I said and I don't think the statement to which I objected was meant to be offensive. I would have done better to either pass over it without comment or email Mario privately so I want to apologize to Mario before the whole list for not having either passed over the word that bothered me without taking offense  or addressed Mario privately. I usually think twice about how I respond to things I disagree with and will try to do so in the future. I don't intend to say any more about this offlist but felt that since I did this publicly onlist I should correct it onlist also.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart