[BRLTTY] Introducing myself, and a question regarding BRLTTY for Windows

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 3 06:02:15 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Felix Grützmacher - Help Tech Elektronik GmbH on 2017/05/03 at 11:33 +0200]

Hi:

>now here is the weird part. I can use it with Narrator but not when
>installing it manually.
>It's frustrating because I'd love to test outside the confines of that one
>implementation context.

Are you still unable to use it when manually installing 5.5? If so: Is it with
libusb, libusb-1.0, or both? Is it on a 32-bit system, a 64-bit system, or
both?

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.