[BRLTTY] Using lynx with braille display

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Wed May 31 09:19:35 EDT 2017

Hi,

Vikash Kesharwani (2017/05/31 18:24 +0530):
> Hi I am trying to use lynx with braille display, When I open a page it
> jumps to the first link directly, skipping all the text content before it.
> How do I read all those text(how do I know there are text before the
> cursor).

If you don't like the cursor being on the first link you can disable
this behaviour I think.

To see the text before the first link, I'd suggest to start reading from
the top of the screen and paying attention to the page number. If it is
1 you know you are at the beginning of the page, if it is greater than 1
you know you are not. You can press the Home key in any case to make
sure you are at the beginning of the page and then start reading from
the top of the screen.

Shérab.