[BRLTTY] Unable to compile brltty after upgrade to Mac High Sierra 10.13.1

Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@gmail.com> cahomiak at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 18:53:45 EDT 2017

I am unable to compile and install brltty on Mac High Sierra (10.13.1). I
have attached three files; sorry if this was not the best way to do this.

The first attachment, cfg.txt, lists the warnings from running ./cfg-darwin. Btw
icu is installed so tha isn't the reason for no icu support.

The second file, make.txt, shows the results of my make. The problem is
apparently with brlapi.

The third file is make-disable-api.txt. This shows what happened when I tried to
get around the problem by disabling api.

I had the same results when I tried ./configure instead of ./cfg-darwin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl