[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and Unified English Braille

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Tue Nov 7 19:14:55 EST 2017

Hello,
Does BRLTTY have any support for 6 dot UEB or is there any plan to add
it at some point? My son is just getting comfortable with braille and
uses UEB with NVDA/JAWS under windows. I would like to set up a simple
Linux environment for him to practice typing and reading without all the
distractions and pitfalls Windows offers but I can't seem to figure out
how to get any UEB input or output. Despite being an old time BRLTTY
user, I'm an old hound and use nothing but computer braille myself, so
have never had cause to investigate this before.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
S.M.
--