[BRLTTY] Braille presentation on android.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Sun Oct 15 11:55:30 EDT 2017

Hi!
Ok, but here is the next problem i have.
If i go into brltty settings i see the folloing message.
Detected problems with app native libraries
(Please consult log for detail):
libbrltty_core.so: text relocations
libbrltty_jni: text relocations
And after that an ok button which i click and that’s it.
But it comes up every time i open settings no matter if the display is connected or not.
/A