[BRLTTY] Braillesense and bluetooth

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Oct 16 10:25:38 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by MENGUAL Jean-Philippe on 2017/10/16 at 12:35 +0200]

>Does soemone have some experience with Braillesense connected to
>Bluetooth? Do we have a process to ensure it will work? Or is not there
>any thing sure about it?

We need facts to work with - "I'm having a problem" doesn't give us much to go
on. Also, a debug log to look at would probably be helpful.

Which version of brltty are you using?

Which platform (Linux, Windows, etc) are you having this problem on?

What have you tried so far when attempting to connect your Braille Sense via
Bluetooth?

What errors/problems have you experienced? Precise error message wording would
be good.

For a debug log, add these two options to your invocation of brltty:

   -L/path/to/logfile
   -ldebug,bluetooth,brldrv,inpkts,outpkts

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke