[BRLTTY] how to use brltty on mac

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Sep 3 09:48:37 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by rmgls on 2017/09/03 at 11:37 +0200]

>2.  I modified the permissions in my scompiled screen.
>I attach it, please see if  you have the same results?

If I'm understanding correctly, you attached your screen executable again
because you have given it different permissions. Email attachments don't
preserve permissions, so that won't help. What you need to do is show the
output from the commmand: ls -l /usr/local/bin/screen

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.