[BRLTTY] 5.6

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Apr 1 02:51:57 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Brian Tew on 2018/04/01 at 01:17 -0500]

>/usr/local/brltty-5.6/config.log and the entire compile and test attempt.
>All in one file.

This time the script output was there. So far, it looks good. Which type of
braille device do you have?

I'm noticing something in the log that's hinting at the possibility that you
might have another brltty process still running which is preventing this one
from claiming your device.

>I hope there is not some size limit. This is a free app so there may be.

i'm not sure what you mean. Are you thinking that something in email land might
be limiting the size of your email attachments because brltty is a free app? If
so, no way! Nothing knows that it's free from a sfotware perspective,
brltty.com is ours, and my home email server is mine. Even if there is an
annoying limit somewhere, it can be very easily changed.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |