[BRLTTY] Eclipse package prepared for Brltty Android compilation

Robert Pösel robyer at seznam.cz
Wed Apr 4 06:27:58 EDT 2018

Android Studio supports compiling native C/C++ libraries. It's not
needed to build them separately or use linux specific bash scripts. It
just has to be adapted to format Android Studio understands, which is CMake.

So it is possible to make BRLTTY compile inside Android Studio (on
Windows/Linux/everywhere), but it requires creating CMake scripts that
will build the native code.