[BRLTTY] Focus Blue 80 support?

Keith Wessel keith at wessel.com
Wed Apr 4 14:51:10 EDT 2018

Hi, all,

I think the answer is yes, but I wanted to make sure before I ask my
employer to invest a whole lot of money in new technology. Does Brltty
support the Focus Blue 80? The reference manual mentions the 14 and 40 but
not the 80.

I'm thinking about retiring my faithful 20-year-old Power Braille 80s and
replacing them with something that will work with Windows (Jaws and NVDA) as
well as Brltty. I have good experience with the Focus displays but want to
stick with 80 cells, and this seems like the way to go if it works with
Brltty.

Thanks,
Keith