[BRLTTY] 5.6

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Thu Apr 5 16:39:57 EDT 2018

Dear professionals,
Let Me express you my deepest possible appreciation to this Brltty for
Windows release. I would like to congratulate MR Tibault and others, who
have released this amazing application. Yours deepest possible
appreciation should be expressed thanks to very professional memory
management of Brltty Windows service. It allocates 1012 KB of memory and
memory allocation do not change over time. Thank you very much for more
and more Braille devices ddrivers support.
I have only found one little issue while working with latest release of
NVDA. Brltty service stop randomly to cooperate with Tieman Braille
Voyager connected by using USB and Libusb. I run Windows 10 X64 bit
edition with latest updates. Bug presnets when I fast write new message
inside new message windows while using Seamonkey latest release when
composing mail.
And because I Am constructive user I Am ready to help to find The cause
of The bug.
Any advice how to bring you so much information as possible to track it
cause are welcomed.
It is sad issue, because newest Brltty for Windows react very fast.
Brltty 4.1 did not contain this issue, but react not fluently with
latest NVDA. I Am afraid, that bug is may be caused by The interaction
with Brlapi Python and The service.
Problem stop to exist when I unplug USB cable and when I plug it again.