[BRLTTY] ctrl-alt-del

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 11 17:19:07 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2018/04/11 at 14:52 +0200]

>With the default key table for Handy Tech Active braille and/or Actilino,
>is it possible to emulate the ctrl-alt-del function from the braille
>display?

It hasn't been defined but the syntax would allow it:

   bind whatever KEY_DELETE+meta+control

Note that, for historical reasons, meta means the left alt key. I've no idea
whether or not it'll actually work. For one thing, it's possible that the
Windows screen driver doesn't fully implement this combination. For another,
it's possible that Windows needs to intercept this particular combination at a
very low level. If you try it, please let us know what happens.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |