[BRLTTY] brltty on cygwin

Tage Johansson frans.tage at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 14:19:41 EDT 2018

Hello!

I want to use brltty on cygwin_x86-64.

I downloaded brltty-win-5.6-1-libusb-1.0.exe and ran it.

Then I opened cygwin and typed in xterm:

$ /cygdrive/c/Program\ Files\ \(x86\)\BRLTTY/bin/brltty -L $(cygpath -w
/tmp/brltty.log) -lusb,brldrv cygpath converts a cygwin path to a windows
path.

A startup message was printed but nothing happened on my BAUM VarioUltra 40.

I've attach the log-file.

Since the log-file was too long, I had to cut it down.

It seems like some function is missing in libusb.

Please tell me if I should test something else.

Thanks in advance!