[BRLTTY] current brltty crashes on Android with Focus 80

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Apr 19 10:19:15 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Wilhelm Lutzenberger on 2018/04/19 at 15:30 +0200]

>I just tried to connect current brltty on android 8.0 (Experia xz1 Compact)
>via BlueTooth with a focus 80.
>After I turn on brltty the connection is established for a rather short time
>but then brltty just crashes.
>Please let me know what further information is needed or how I can support
>you in debugging this.

Does it fail even if you don't do anything, or is there some particular action
that you take that seems to trigger the failure?

Are you able to copy the Android system log to your computer and send it to me
so that I can have a look at it? This is usually done by installing the Android
SDK and using the adb command. There are notes on how to do this within
brltty's Android document.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |