[BRLTTY] Problem with PM display

Haipeng Hu hhpcomposer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:20:36 EDT 2018

Hello,
  I'm new to BRLTTY and the list. I just installed BRLTTY on my Win10
X64 system, and I have a Pac Mate 40 display. I installed the driver
by installing Jaws, and the 64-bit driver (not BRLTTY) runs correctly
with Jaws and NVDA. But when I try to use the display with other
screen readers such as the narrator and Sunshine which just supports
BRLTTY last month, BRLTTY seems not working with the driver. Does
BRLTTy only support 32-bit driver of this kind of display? Or must I
do any other configurations? I already chose FS and USB in the config
lists. I also tried to search the archive, but there's no search box
in the info and archive pages.
  Thank you in advance!

Regards
Haipeng