[BRLTTY] Orbit Reader

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sat Feb 10 17:17:11 EST 2018

Hi,

I guess some of you have heard of tis braille display. I saw it today. I
think it may be interesting, for pure read needs, and probable for
not-advanced usages (eg routines, selecting on the braille window an
area at the right of it without reading top left, etc). Probably not for
everybody but useful as well to start with braille, especially with low
financial resource.

Does brltty support it? Would someone be interested to set a driver?
What kind of info would be useful (wat specs)? I can get them and get
one to test.

Hope it is interesting for some of you. Note NVDA already supports it,
as well as iOS, and brailleback (not perfect).

If supported by brltty, what is the driver name?

regards,

--
signature_jp_2
Logo Hypra 	JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL