[BRLTTY] Liblouis translation tables in android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Feb 19 08:38:44 EST 2018

[quoted lines by Vikash Kesarwani on 2018/02/19 at 17:35 +0530]

>I see that, in the latest version of brltty android apk, it does not
>support liblouis translation. Is there any plan to support it in future
>releases?

Yes, there is. There was a cursor routing issue related to liblouis that didn't
get resolved until 3.4.1, which wasn't ready until recently. That's the main
reason why liblouis support wasn't released more fully in the latest brltty
release.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |