[BRLTTY] baum pronto keys don't work

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jan 15 21:08:48 EST 2018

[quoted lines by Tage Johansson on 2018/01/05 at 22:38 +0100]

>So I switched over to my Baum Pronto 18 instead.
>
>But brltty ignores all keys that I press on the display.

Could you please post a log (attach it to a message to this list)? To capture
the log, specify two additional options when invoking brltty.

The first option is -L (uppercase). It specifies where the log file is to be.
So, something like this: -L/tmp/brltty.log

The second option is -l (lowercase). It specifies what's to be logged. In this
case, please use: -ldebug,usb,brldrv,inpkts,outpkts

Of course, if you're using Bluetooth then specify bluetooth instead of usb.

When posting the log, let us know which keys you pressed, and in which order
you pressed them.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |