[BRLTTY] Problem with the character 'en dash' (U+2013) in output

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jan 23 14:48:12 EST 2018

[quoted lines by André-Abush Clause on 2018/01/23 at 18:35 +0100]

>Yes, I need that it to be different. How can I do? What should I change in
>BRLTTY configuration?

If my guess is correct, it isn't a brltty issue. What I'm guessing is that your
current screen font is mapping both characters to the same glyph. When more
than one character is mapped to the same glyph within the font, brltty can't
tell which of the possible alternatives the actual charater is.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |