[BRLTTY] cannot build latest development code

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jan 26 13:27:56 EST 2018

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2018/01/26 at 16:35 +0100]

>> Do you think our configure should force (if present) a dependency on libtinfo
>> if curses is used?
>
>I'm afraid we might have to end up with that. Maybe configure could
>check whether intrflush is available in the used curses package first,
>and then try to find it in the corresponding libtinfo / libtinfow.

I decided that that was too complicated. There might be other such dependencies
and I'd rather not check for all of them. Our configure now checks for
intrflush() being in libtinfo if curses is being used.

John: Could you please retest with the latest code?

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |