[BRLTTY] bbraille edge keyboard input and cursor tracking with latest development version of brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jan 28 20:32:02 EST 2018

[quoted lines by Cheryl Ann Homiak on 2018/01/28 at 19:21 -0600]

>For some time I have been unable to do keyboard input and cursor
>routing on the Mac (now latest Mac install). I would like to be able
>to get these functions back if possible. I will send a log to the
>list if somebody will give me the appropriate command to use.

It seems that the Screen screen driver may not be acepting input. First,
though, let's make sure that the braille driver is correctly handling keyboard
input. To do that, please use:

   -L/path/to/logfile -ldebug,brldrv,brlkeys,inpkts

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |