[BRLTTY] bbraille edge keyboard input and cursor tracking with latest development version of brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jan 28 22:57:35 EST 2018

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak at gmail.com> on 2018/01/28 at 21:37 -0600]

>The log is attached. I didn't know whether I was supposed to try
>anything but I did press the letter a (dot 1) three times.

You did Well! :-) Yes, the screen command is failing. Tehre's no error message,
though. Perhaps you could try again with the added log category SCRDRV. I'm
wondering, though, if, perhaps, the screen command may not be in brltty's
command search path. Could you check $PATH at the point just before brltty is
started?

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |