[BRLTTY] Detecting end/begin of buffer when moving braille window by FWINRT/FWINLT

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:39:59 EDT 2018

Hi,
I'm developing a custom text editor that is intended to work with brltty
and orca.
This text editor presents the text to user line by line. By pressing
Up/Down keys user can navigate the whole text line by line.
I want to make it possible for users to navigate the text by some keys
binded to FWINRT/FWINLT. I think for this I need to know the size of the
buffer that this commands use and based on this buffer size and the length
of current line,decide to go to next/prev line.

Is it possible to retrieve this information? or any other way to achieve
this functionality using brltty/brlapi?