[BRLTTY] changing screen windows

Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@gmail.com> cahomiak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:40:21 EDT 2018

ok, this is a great improvement. I can now go between screen windows and
all three work. I cannot open a new window, which requires control-a and
then the letter c and if I want to go to the first window I have to just
do it by going back because the first screen window is zero and thus the
press of the first router key takes me to window 1. But 4ith those
limitations, changing screen windows now works for the Mac.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart