[BRLTTY] changing screen windows

Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@gmail.com> cahomiak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:22:11 EDT 2018

The f5-ssace works fine just as with the last test.

The space-12367 & space-12368 al work. They now go around in a loop; if I
have windows 0 1 2 3 and 4 open, after 4 an attempt to go further goes
back to 0 and after 0 going the other way, it goes up to 4.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart