[BRLTTY] Slow cursor routing

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jun 1 11:28:40 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Vikash Kesarwani on 2018/06/01 at 15:04 +0530]

>I am running brltty on Beagleboard GreenWireless.

So this is brltty on Android? If so, which release of Android?

>While using it, I have noticed that, cursor routing is taking a lot of time.
>While using 40 cell output, while routing from 1st cell to 38th cell, it is
>taking around 1 second. So in this case brl_writeWIndow is called 20+ times,
>so display also refreshes multiple times.

Are you saying that the cursor seems to be moving one character at a time?

>is there any way to speedup cursor routing or is there a way to known when
>cursor routing has finished?

brltty plays a specific alert tune when cursor routing ompletes successfully.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |