[BRLTTY] Starting Orca on Fedora.

Pawel Loba ploba60 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 13:06:31 EDT 2018

Hi:
Thank you for your suggestion.
After getting ORCA talking I pressed alt+f2 and typed systemctl start
brltty.
My Braille display showed me 'brltty 5.6' message and shortly after went to
'no screen' message.
Again I went to alt+f2 and typedORCA --replace to reload OCA but no luck,
ORCA doesn't want to cooperate with my Focus40 at all.
Pawel