[BRLTTY] Brltty for Android crashing on my RCA Viking Pro Tablet

Siena Trigiani siena.trigiani at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 02:07:55 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I am using the latest version of Brltty on an RCA Viking Pro tablet, which
is running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This is the latest version of Android
that the tablet can run.

I am able to access the Brltty Actions Menu via the Notification Shade,
however when I try to view the user guide, view community messages or post
a message to the community forum, Brltty crashes and I get the following
error message: "Unfortunately, Brltty has stopped." I'm wondering what
might be causing this issue, and if there is anything I might be able to do
on my end to fix it?

Many thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Take care, and have a wonderful rest of the weekend! :)

Kind regards,

Siena.