[BRLTTY] Brltty for Android crashing on my RCA Viking Pro Tablet

Henk Abma henk.abma at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:40:06 EDT 2018

It is quite a long link, so I'll provide the one for the mac download
instead.
https://www.androidauthority.com/google-adb-fastboot-platform-tools-standalo
ne-download-741582/

With kind regards,

There could be another way to generate a bug report, although I don't know
if that works for your specific device.
1. Go to settings
2. find the about screen
3. double-tap 7 times on the build number.
4. result: TalkBack will announce you are a developer now.
5. find developer options in settings
6. enable Generate bug report from the lock screen or something like that.
7. Your lock screen will contain an option to generate a debug report.

With kind regards,

Henk.

Henk.