[BRLTTY] Brltty for Android: Emulating Search button or Go button in asearch field or address bar

Siena Trigiani siena.trigiani at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 01:17:39 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Using Brltty for Android, and a BraillePen 12 Touch, with Brltty input
enabled. I've detached my detachable keyboard from my tablet, and have been
using Brltty Input to type on it.

I've figured out that the T chord emulates the Tab key. I know that Dot 7
chord emulates the Backspace key, and Dot 8 chord emulates the Enter key to
enter a new line in an edit field. However, when I'm in a search field,
i.e. in the Play Store, or in the address bar, i.e. in any web browser, Dot
8 chord doesn't activate the Search button or the Go button in those
scenarios. How do I go about doing this?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance!

Kind regards,

Siena.