[BRLTTY] BRLTTY 5.4 With Baum DM80 plus

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 27 10:48:05 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Stefan Rohnke on 2018/06/26 at 22:19 +0200]

>I'm connected dm80plus on usb2serial.
>I have choice bm-Driver.
>All Works, but the first Braille Modules dosn'n use. It goes on with
>Module 2 von 80.
>If i Change The Braille Protocol from Baum to Handytech, the first
>Module will use too, but the Baum Key Bindings Doesn't work.
>What must I configure tu use alls 80 Cels of this Braille Display.

It'd be helpful if you could post a pair of debug logs - one while using the
native protocol, and one while using the HandyTech protocol. To capture the
log, add these two options when running brltty:

   -L/path/to/logfile (this -L is in uppercase)
   -ldebug,brldrv,inpkts,outpkts (this -l is in lowercase)

To post the logs, just attach them to an email.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |